Eclipse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a GTA V roleplaying community. We have fun and follow the rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Roberts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jason Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Jason Roberts   Jason Roberts EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:51 am

Name: Jason Roberts
Job: Sheriff

Bio: I am Jason Roberts, when I was a young boy I always knew I would go into law. I had no idea when I was young what though, like if I should be a policeman, lawyer, or even a judge. I have always liked guns, when I was a boy, my dad brought me to the gun range often and we shot a few rounds there. I also learned to respect others and learned rules sometimes need to be bent for the greater good. I hate scum and Los Santos is full of it, my hero FIB agent Steve Haines is a big inspiration along with Dave Norton who can clean up crime faster than you could say "its the fuzz." I went to law school to become a judge and I did. After a year or two I went back to law school, I don't know why I did, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Being a judge taught me lessons that I felt would be better used if I was a cop. So at the age of 25 I became a patrolman. Since I was the best on the squad, I was promoted. When the sheriff decided to retire, it wasn't a hard choice to decide who should take his place. When I was 30 I became the sheriff of Los Santos. Though I do not have jurisdiction in Blaine County, I sometimes have no problem going in and taking the law into my own hands. I do this sometimes, but not often. I will only do it if there is something life changing going on. My partner is Officer Slank and we are about to change the state of San Andreas.
Back to top Go down
https://eclipseroleplay.rpg-board.net

Jason Roberts
Page 1 of 1